Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello genius exam-takers! I hope your Microsoft Word and Excel exams are going well, in addition to whatever other exams you may be taking for school.

I don't know how many of you are also competing in the IC3 World Cup, but I am the person who manages the blog for that competition. Starting today, I'll be communicating with you every week on this blog to let you know who has the highest MCAS/MOS test scores and the lowest times, plus loads of useful information to help you succeed!

Well, I believe blogs are too boring without a picture, but I don't have anything good to share this week, so to introduce myself, here is a picture of me:

I am a senior in college and I graduate in exactly 1 week! Are you jealous?


And now, the information you're really after, the top students this week:

Excel 2003 - Japan
Word 2003 - Lebanon
Excel 2007 - México
Word 2007 - Japan

Have a good week everyone!

--Teresa

No comments: