Monday, February 9, 2009

A Great Resource for the Competition

Good morning everyone! (Well, it is morning at the moment that I am writing this in American Fork, Utah.)

I have some great news that can help you immensely in your preparation to win the competition! When I was a student (so very long ago), I used the computers at school for most of my papers and projects. I didn't have the latest version of Microsoft Office on my computer at home and I couldn't afford it.


But right now Microsoft is offering a special deal for students only! $59.95 for MS Word 2007, Excel 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Outlook 2007, OneNote 2007, Groove 2007, Publisher 2007, Access 2007, InfoPath 2007, and Accounting Express 2008! I looked online myself to see what I would probably be paying for this set, and the cheapest price I found was $350. The original retail value was more... about $680 on the Microsoft website!


Having Microsoft Office on your personal computer could help you spend more time familiarizing yourself with the programs, and improve your test score! I believe the offer extends to different countries as well, but you'll need to check out the details to be sure. Visit http://www.officecompetition.com/ and click on the Ultimate Steal link on the left-hand side to buy Office Ultimate 2007 and find out if this offer is available in your country.





By the way, the top ranking countries have not changed in the past few weeks - still Japan, Lebanon, and Mexico.

Have a great week everyone!

--Teresa

No comments: